IRC Meeting Tonight

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 01:56:23 BST 2008

Will do!  Just keep an eye for emails coming in on the ubuntu georgia loco
mailing list, and you'll get the word.

We've missed the last couple of weeks, and last night was the first meeting
in a while.  Things will be kicking up again, so the team will be holding
weekly meetings again soon.  Next weekend is the face to face meeting, so
that meeting may be canceled.

Jon