Member Map!

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:14:53 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,

It's that time again!

In case you didn't know, we have a member map, which you can see on
ubuntu-georgia.org.

If you would like to be added to the map, feel free to either reply to this
thread, or email me personally at jreagan1990 at gmail.com.

We are not asking for your exact address, so feel free to smudge it a
little, provide just a nearby city, or give us your real address if you are
willing to take that risk.

If you have signed up for the team through Launchpad, did you know that you
have your own wiki page?  On your launchpad page, you will see a link near
your email (below your picture) that has a link to a wiki page. Click on
this link, and you will see a blank page.  Write a little about yourself
(editing the wiki is easy.) by logging in using your launchpad account.
Then, you can set up your page like so by clicking "edit":

(you will see a editing box that says: describe yourwikiname page here.
Erase that line, and can begin editing)

= About Me (Title) =

blah blah about me blah blah

== Contact Me Subsection ==

IRC: yourIRCnick

Email: youremail at server.com

Etc: othercontact

And there you have it -- your very own page!  If you click "Preview" at the
bottom of the page, you can see what your page will look like before you
click "Save Changes".  If you would like, we can link your name on the map
to your wiki page.

Thanks,

Jon Reagan