Ubuntu-Georgia Calendar

Paul Boren pmboren at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 22:47:25 GMT 2008

Jon,

I wasn't able to add it to my google calendar and there's an message
above the embedded calendar on the new site that says "Events from one
or more calendars could not be shown here because you do not have the
permission to view them."

Is this a public calendar?  I had no problem subscribing to the Ubuntu
US Teams calendar that includes some of US-Ga meetings.

Thanks.

-- Paul Boren