Could the LoCo help with this?

Nick Ali nali at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 30 18:36:51 BST 2008

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 1:27 PM, Eric Weir <eeweir at bellsouth.net> wrote:
>  Now really to get to the point, can you imagine the LoCo helping these
>  folks in more concrete ways? E.g., helping them think about how Ubuntu
>  might be deployed in the Community Center to address a variety of uses
>  there and then actually installing it.

Definitely sounds like a worthwhile cause. Invite the father and son
team to the install fest (May 17th at Emory). Let them get a feel for
Ubuntu.

In terms of planning and figuring out the needs, the LoCo can help.
There is more than enough technical expertise to go around. We can
discuss their specific needs and try to find a solution for them.

nick

--

http://boredandblogging.com