Ubuntu Open Week

Jim Popovitch yahoo at jimpop.com
Wed Apr 30 17:17:48 BST 2008

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 12:05 PM, Jon Reagan <jreagan1990 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I sort of took the stuff from the ubuntu-classroom calendar.  I really
> added it for the purpose of having it available for those who might be
> interested, and a guy from our group is hosting one of the sessions... So
> there. :P

Fair enough.   Just so you know that this can happen (and I hold no
one other than myself at fault)... I sync the u-g-a calendar to my
google calendar, which gsyncs to my blackberry, which syncs to work
calendar, which syncs to desktop email application, which "reminds" me
of soon to be meetings.... so all at once I started getting pop-up
reminders about Somerville (a place I use to live) and Bacon (a food I
like) because Cody and Jono were presenters.

-Jim P.