Face to Face: Athens location

John Von Hollen jsvh84 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 20:50:00 BST 2008

Ya'll are going to hate me, but I won't be able to make it. I only had one
other thing that I have to do Saturday in Lawrenceville, that I thought was
going to be in the evening, and that was going to be perfect. But it turns
out that I need to be in Lawrenceville at 1:30. So I won't be able to make
the face 2 face. Now I am going to even further overdue for my f2f Ubuntu
fix!

John