ARG, NO NETWORK

Paul Cartwright ubuntu at pcartwright.com
Fri Apr 4 22:37:31 BST 2008

On Fri April 4 2008, Eric Weir wrote:
> So, Paul, you're running Kubuntu rather than Ubuntu? Hardy has kde4? How
> does it compare to the previous kde?
>
> FYI, I'm very much a novice, but gave Kubuntu a try early on and have
> stuck with it.

yes, I've run Kubuntu since day 1. This is my work/travel laptop. On my home
system I run KDE (3), and currently Debian Etch. before that i ran SUSE
9.x...10.0, 10.1, 10.2 . I hosed up my system and my SUSE CDs wouild not work
on my newer Dell desktop, so I slapped on Debian.
That is just background, so you know I've always run KDE on all my systems.
KDE4 isn't all there yet, kontact/kmail isn't working for KDE4 yet, and I
LIVE on kontact... calendar, contacts, mail, FEEDS ( ahhh. RSS!!!)

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800