Saturday IRC Meeting

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 01:10:01 BST 2008

Hello everyone,

As a result of the poll on Ubuntu Georgia and considerable discussion,
the new time for the IRC meeting is on Saturdays at 8pm, on
#ubuntu-us-ga.  Our next meeting will be this Saturday, the 5th at 8pm.

The topics for Saturday's meeting will be the following:

* InstallFest - That's right folks!  The InstallFest is coming, and
planning is in the works!

* Release Party - Are we going to hold one?

Thanks to everyone who has voted and provided input for this new meeting
time.  Remember our meetings are open to the public, so drop on by!

Thanks,

Jon Reagan