Face to Face: Athens location

Mark Huguet markhuguet at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 04:50:06 BST 2008

I would suggest Transmetropolitan, good pizza, beer, easy to find.  If
I remember correctly we had a meeting there about 12-14 months ago.
Another good choice is Amici's.
As long as we are there kind of early (3-6) we should have no problem
getting a table and as far as parking goes, you may have to walk, but
there are always some spaces around (at worst you can park in UGA's
lots on weekends).
Mark