Changes to the LoCo organization. Georgia LoCo Council

Kevin Fishburne kevinfishburne at eightvirtues.com
Sun Sep 30 20:04:36 BST 2007

That is a good idea. I'm new to the LoCo so don't really know the ins
and outs yet, but I think it'd also be a good idea to create a long term
game plan of what we'd like to accomplish, then break it down into
specific minor goals needed to accomplish the larger ones. We can ask
for volunteers to complete the individual tasks and set time
frames/deadlines based on our best judgments. The LoCo's basic purpose
is to spread awareness and promote Ubuntu as a viable OS, right? If so I
think we could make a big difference if we really put our minds and best
efforts to it, at least in Georgia.

Kevin