Kubuntu?

Eric Weir eeweir at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 30 15:13:19 GMT 2007

On 10/29/2007 Brian Pitts wrote:
> Is it similar to http://www.gnome.org/projects/tomboy/features.html

No. As I understand it, Tomboy is a freeform database that also
functions somewhat like a wiki. MaxThink is not about storing and
retrieving information. It's about writing composition, structuring and
restructuring information and ideas.

MHO, but I have a hard time thinking of thinking, real, hard, serious
thinking, in depth, at length part from writing. I think it can be done.
It was done before writing was invented. People have written books
without the aid of paper and pen. But for me, I need to be writing.
MaxThink helps with the kind of writing that is thinking.

It can break paragraphs into smaller paragraphs or sentences or lines.
It can categorize lists of items, i.e., it can help the user categorize.
It can prioritize a list of items. It can sort them out into different
bins. Those are the main ways I use it, but th3ere are more.

Regards,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA USA
eeweir at bellsouth.net