Kubuntu?

Bill G wildgeorgiabill at peoplepc.com
Mon Oct 29 15:42:56 GMT 2007

Eric,  I have been trying out the live Kubuntu CD.  The settings for
the  panel (if we're thinking about the
same thing) are somewhere in the menus.  It took me a while just to find
the screen resolution setting one.
Was trying to install it but it won't recognize my partitions so I can't
put it where I want it...yet.

I, too, like the color scheme and KDE.  Ubuntu colors can be changed,
however.  Hopefully, the bugs
will be worked out before long.

Bill