Automatix

Eric Lockhart lockhart.eric at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 00:01:43 BST 2007

I just installed it, here were the steps I took.

1) Download the .bin file
2) In a terminal, cd to the folder of the .bin file you downloaded
3) type: sudo chmod +x RealPlayer10GOLD.bin
4) type: sudo ./RealPlayer10GOLD.bin
5) It will prompt you for paths, you can just hit enter for the defaults and
it will work fine
6) When finished it shows up in Applications -> Sound & Video

Hope this helps

Eric