Screen Resolution

Kevin Fishburne kevinfishburne at eightvirtues.com
Tue Oct 23 00:56:02 BST 2007

I've had some problems with (I think) the nVidia drivers crashing X by
repeatedly switching screen modes after resizing or full-screening VLC,
and an X freeze while running the Blinkbox screen saver, but nothing
else. When does the screen resolution change, what driver are you using,
and what is your display configuration? I'm using the nVidia
Ubuntu-provided restricted driver with a dualhead setup (one video card)
using TwinView.

Kevin