10/21/07 Sunday Georgia US Team IRC Meeting

Nick Ali nali at ubuntu.com
Sun Oct 21 17:13:07 BST 2007

Sorry of the late meeting announcement. Most of the agenda is for the
upcoming install fest. Here are the topics for 3pm meeting:

- Presentations/Demos - For people presenting, how is it progressing?
- Select screencasts to show - Select some screencasts from
screencasts.ubuntu.com that we can run in a loop.
- Gutsy Gibbon Install Fest Prerequisites - Jon has started the FAQ to
help out folks coming to the install fest. What else do we need?
- Banner - Do we want to get a banner? We could use it for other events later.
- Handing out Flyers - Flyers have been mailed out to a few people.
Are more flyers needed? Can anyone else volunteer to put them up at
libraries, bookstores, mom & pop computer stores, etc,  around them?

Quick reminder: the Ubuntu 7.10 "Gutsy Gibbon" release party is next
Saturday, October 27th, 2007 @ 7:00 at Meehans Irish pub in Sandy
Springs.

If you do plan to attend, please put your name on here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GeorgiaUSTeam/Events/GutsyGibbonReleaseParty

nick

--
http://boredandblogging.com