new member introduction

Dennis Ledford dledford at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 20:37:53 GMT 2007

I introduced myself on the Ubuntu forums but thought i would go ahead and do
it through the mailing list too.
Well...Hello, my name is Dennis and I'm a Ubuntu user. I've been using
Ubuntu for almost two years now and I have been using Linux off and on for
the the past 5 years. I have recently began trying to convert my wife from
windows to a Linux, but it is difficult to get her to leave the "dark side".
I work as a software developer for a company in Alpharetta, GA and have been
living in the Atlanta area for the past 2 1/2 years.

--
Dennis Ledford
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" -