Flash Player issues

Jim Popovitch yahoo at jimpop.com
Wed Nov 21 06:38:30 GMT 2007

I've been experiencing a lot Flash Player issues over the past year, at
least I've assumed it was due to Flash.  Anyway I ran across un update
for Flash and uninstalled flashplugin-nonfree and installed the latest
update from Adobe Labs (v9.0 r64). All is fine now and switching browser
windows while watching videos doesn't result in firefox hanging.

If you are interested in this, the download and instructions are here:
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplayer9/
First uninstall flashplugin-nonfree, then extract the tar ball and run
"sudo flashplayer-installer", specifying /usr/lib/firefox as the
installation path.

-Jim P.