T-Shirts for InstallFest

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 21:49:08 GMT 2007

As I mentioned in my last email, I might have a change in plans if the
polo's would not be available in time.  As it turns out, that would be
the case.

*But!*

I will order t-shirts, which will be less expensive and will arrive in
time for the InstallFest.  The t-shirts will be white, with our LoCo
logo on the printed on the front, and the Ubuntu logo printed on the
back.  I will go and order the shirts sometime tomorrow.  If you would
like one, be sure to let me know, as well as what size you will need.

Thanks,

Jon