Team support organization & update

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:24:55 GMT 2007

Hi folks, I have already sent some help back to Roy Bateman.  I am
waiting on his reply.  Just a question, does anyone know about a system
that would help keep track of who is helping who?  If we assign people
to different support requests, we might avoid having multiple people
giving duplicate solutions to people's problems.  We may not run into
this problem now, but later on as our team gets larger, people may get
overwhelmed with 5 different solutions in their inbox.  Just a thought.

Thanks,
Jon Reagan