Sunday Meeting - 6/10/07

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 17:43:40 BST 2007

Hey everyone!

This is the reminder email for tomorrow's meeting on #ubuntu-georgia.
It is going to be a rather large meeting, so don't miss it!  Here are
the topics:

Agenda for next meeting (2007June10)

              * Ubuntu Box locations - Let's compile a list, and see how
                to go about getting boxes out. (JonReagan) NOTE: I now
                have a list of places I think we should go after
                attached to this email w/ numbers, locations, ect.

                June Face to face meeting - Let's figure out where and
                when.(JonReagan)

              * Additional Gaming meeting - Maybe a gaming party at
                compiledkernel's place on either June 30th or July 7th.
                (BoredandBlogging)

              * Add members to map - remind people to add themselves.
                (BoredandBlogging)

              * Slight change to logo - "US" needs to be added to the
                logo to differentiate us from the country of Georgia.
                (BoredandBlogging)

              * Computers for NECC - anyone have some computers we can
                borrow for the ed tech conference? (BoredandBlogging)

              * ALE install fest - Is there anything we can do?
                (JonReagan)

I hope to see you all there tomorrow!

Jon