Magazine interview

Lawrence Wright thrivedvdmag at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 06:04:17 BST 2007

Hello,

My name is Lawrence Wright and I am the founder and president of Thrive DVD News Magazine located and Headquartered here in Atlanta, Ga.  My reason for writing you is I recently came across an old wired.com article on the subject of Ubuntu and I am very interested in featuring a story on the new OS, at least it is new to me...LOL  Anything we can do to bring down the boyz a notch or two in Redmond, Wa. you have our full support!

Could someone please get in contact with me in regards to setting up a time to do an interview and for us to see the OS in action that would be great!  I can be contacted at the information below.

Peace,

Lawrence F. Wright
President & CEO
Thrive Media Group