Sunday IRC

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 17:31:55 GMT 2007

This Sunday's IRC meeting will be the last meeting of the year.  For this
Sunday, the topics include:

* Goals and Objectives 2008 - What do we want to achieve over the next
year?(JonReagan)

For the goals and objectives, we will discuss what we would like to achieve
as a team over the next year.  We already have our events planned, but the
purpose of this discussion will be how to bring Ubuntu to more people.

* Member Portal - Does anyone have any items you would like added to the
Inventory?(JonReagan)

If anyone has any items they would like to give away or sell (Ubuntu or
Linux-related stuff only!) bring it up during the meeting or go ahead and
add it to the Inventory page of our wiki, which can be found at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GeorgiaUSTeam/MemberPortal/Inventory

Our meeting will start at 3pm, EST this Sunday the 16th.

See you all there!

Jon