Today's F2F Meeting

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 12:41:36 BST 2007

Hey everyone!!!

This message is for those going to today's face to face meeting.  The Athens
Pizza location is the one at: 1341 Clairmont Road.  You will see a large-ish
white restaurant in a rather small shopping center.

I will be arriving a few minutes early to get a table for everyone.  Just in
case the waiters don't grab a name, I will be sitting at one of the large
tables possibly in the back,  and I (JonReagan) will be wearing a yellow,
white, and brown striped polo shirt w/ green shorts.  C'yall there! :)

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

Jon