IRC meeting

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 17:06:49 BST 2007

Hello,

This is just a reminder that we have an IRC meeting tomorrow (Sunday
4/15) from 1-5 PM.  The topics that are scheduled for the meeting are:

 Agenda for next meeting (2007Arpil15)

              * Publicizing Ubuntu - James has access to the Lightscribe
                burner, let's decide on a design. Where are we with
                journalists? (BoredandBlogging)

              * Feisty Release Parties - Party in Athens, more details
                to follow (JohnVonHollen)

              * Logos - Vote on Logo for the LoCo, see the forum thread
                for more info (JohnVonHollen)

              * The Ubuntu Box - Create a box with Ubuntu flyers and CDs
                on it. Justin also has an idea of using those paper CD
                covers which we could plaster with Ubuntu stickers.
                (BoredandBlogging)

              * Meeting time - Make the meetings one hour. Will allow
                for us to "get down to business" better. (Robert)

              * Georgia Domination 101 - Like world domination... only a
                little smaller. Some ideas to jump start our Georgia
                Ubuntu campaign.(JonReagan)

              * Getting Approved - See:
                [WWW]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoGettingApproved
                (JohnVonHollen)