[ubuntu-florida] favorite terminal

Dan Trevino dantrevino at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 22:10:13 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Ayan George <ayan.george at canonical.com> wrote:
> On 03/07/2012 11:49 AM, Vikram Dhillon wrote:
>> Terminator beats just about every other emulator. Add screen on it and
>> with a properly configured screenrc, you're good to go!
>>

> I agree except I've moved to tmux instead of screen.
>
> -ayan

I'm using tmux too.... although not at its full capacity.

My problem with terminator is that its not changing font sizes and
seems to be having redraw issues with unity.

I havent done any in-depth testing to confirm whats going on.  Its
somewhat distracting, but obviously not enough of an issue for me to
spend time tracking it down.

dan
--
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Open Standards!
gplus.to/dantrevino