[ubuntu-florida] Steve Jobs

Daniel West argoz1701 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 15:04:02 UTC 2011

	Well as you all know the computer industry lost a great man a few days ago. Steven Jobs has possessed away, the CEO and creator of Apple computers. He was one of the greatest and most inventive people of our time. He will be missed and will count s a great lost. Wither you are a Windows, Mac, or Linux…iPod or Zune, iPhone or HTC, Apple is one of the most influential companies on the computer market and most of the great ideas came from the mind of Steve Jobs. No one will ever forget is different thinking and want for perfection. I just wanted to email this in his honer. His Unix based computers is what turned me on to Linux, and from there to Ubuntu, and for that I think him.