[ubuntu-florida] UDS Horror Movie Event and LoCo Team Party!

Daniel Mery danmery at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 20:19:53 UTC 2011

Hi Michael,
Nice to meet you !!! and thanks a lot for your comment, very appreciated.
Of course I hope you visit us as soon as you can and btw spread the word,
Planet Linux Caffe is a good place for open source community.
best regards
Daniel

The Ubuntu Counter Project - user number # 3761

Diana Paola Website <http://www.dianapaola.net>