[ubuntu-florida] Ubuntu Global Jam Participation

Chris Crisafulli itnet7 at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 11 02:32:12 UTC 2011

Team,

We have two scheduled events happening during the weekend of the Ubuntu
Global Jam.

In Lakeland Michael Hall is holding a Summit Jam to work on the
scheduling software for UDS, see the details here:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/729/detail/

In Melbourne, We are going to participate at the Fee Ave. Library.

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/782/detail/

Sorry for creating the second event so late, but I finally was given
confirmation that I could have the big room at the library for the
scheduled times. You can participate with either of the team events in
IRC by joining #ubuntu-us-fl, you can also join #ubuntu-locoteams if you
want.

Fuel costs are high, but you are welcome to come and meet up at either
of the two events. If anyone else plans to have an event for a location
near them within Florida please login to the LoCo Directory and visit:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/add/?global_event_id=567

If you have any problems adding a venue or creating and event let us
know and we'll try and help you!

Thanks for your time,

Chris Crisafulli
Ubuntu Florida Team