[ubuntu-florida] hello

Christopher Keener keenerchristopher at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 02:20:40 UTC 2011

Hello there, if you're looking for someone to contact from the SFL area,
Govatent and I (chloric) would be it. The two of us have been pushing this
for the last couple of month actually and we would love to have you aboard.
You can find me at:

www.facebook.com/chloric

We're likely to host our third event on the third Saturday of January.
There's also a LUG (unrelated to us) that meets down on US1 on the second
Saturday of every month as well.