[ubuntu-florida] Maverick News.....

Chris Crisafulli itnet7 at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 30 02:22:14 BST 2010

Team,

10.10 CD's

I have placed the Team Order for Maverick CD's, they will be shipped to
us on October 13th and we should receive them shortly there after,
Please let me know if you have any upcoming events that would require
handing out the CD's!

Maverick Release Parties

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/global/326/detail/

If you are planning to organize or host a Maverick release party, please
make sure that you link your event to the global event in the link
above! If this is your first time hosting a release party in your area,
or if you're not sure how to schedule an event through the LoCo
Directory, please either reply on this list or ask us for help in:

http://www.ubuntu-fl.org/team-chat/

Thanks for your time,

Chris Crisafulli
itnet7/irc.freenode.net/#ubuntu-us-fl