[ubuntu-florida] hello

Andres Rodriguez andreserl at ubuntu-pe.org
Fri Sep 17 16:45:33 BST 2010

Hi all

I was thinking if the library closes early on Saturday why not do it other
place such as FIU Library since it closes at 8 on Saturdays and it is a
public university so I expect the library to be it too. Besides it is really
close to the public library you all mentioning now.

If you are concerned about parking AFAIK parking meters are not enforced on
weekends.

Cheers.