[ubuntu-florida] Software Freedom Day Celebrations in PBC and Broward... and the Ubuntu Hour

Chris Crisafulli itnet7 at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 17 06:04:58 BST 2010

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 11:35 PM, Eric Tapper <etapper at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>     How do you update the web page to indicate that you will be attending
> ?
> I plan to attend the Ubuntu hour at the library in  West Dade on Saturday
> and may the FLUX event at \
> Nova.
> Hope to see you all .
> Thanks,
> etapper at gmail.com

You would just need to visit the LoCo Directory Events Pages, select the
events, Login using your Launchpad credentials, and register.

Here are direct links to the events that you mentioned!

  Ubuntu Hour - Miami <http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/384/detail/>
  Flux Software Freedom Day 2010<http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/386/detail/>

Here is the link to all of Florida Team's Events:

 All Ubuntu Florida Team's Upcoming

Hope this helps, and I look forward to seeing you on Saturday!