[ubuntu-florida] Ubuntu Hour

Chris Crisafulli itnet7 at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 14 02:38:18 BST 2010

If the date is September 18th, that happens to also be Software
Freedom Day<http://softwarefreedomday.org/>.
If everyone down south would like to get together and meet at Jesus' Ubuntu
Hour, and afterward get some Dinner or something in Honour of SWFD,  I will
make a good effort to attend! We can add the Dinner and the Ubuntu Hour to
the LoCo Directory and get some things cooking down South!

Feedback?