[ubuntu-florida] proposed changes to loco website

Michael mhall119 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 17:27:13 BST 2010

You heard no such thing, I don't work with PHP anymore.

Also, the dot pattern was reverted for the WP theme, spoke to stas in
#ubuntu-website just a bit ago.  It now matches the other ubuntu-website
derived themes, and also ubuntu.com, uds.ubuntu.com and loco.ubuntu.com

--
Michael <mhall119 at gmail.com>