[ubuntu-florida] proposed changes to loco website

Michael mhall119 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 16:20:37 BST 2010

Looks great, but I've got a couple of observations:

1) The dot pattern in the background is different from the one used on
uds.ubuntu.com and loco.ubuntu.com, was this something you changed or a
difference in the WP theme?

2) Having the "Events" link load loco.ubuntu.com felt confusing, since
they look so much alike*, at first I didn't realize I had left
ubuntu-fl.org, it might be better to have a page on our site with a link
that will open loco.ubuntu.com in a new window/tab.

* This may change in future loco.u.c releases, where we will restrict
header/footer widths to 960px.

--
Michael <mhall119 at gmail.com>