[ubuntu-florida] Hello:

Samuel Dasari samueldasari at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 16:07:31 BST 2010

Hello. My name is Samuel and I live ft.lauderdale, FL. I have been an
avid ubuntu user and have my own server set up at home that runs a web &
ftp server which I can access from anywhere. I have just recently
started implementing a bacula backup & restore solution and am
interested in meeting someone who has similar expertise and can provide
any guidance. I would also be more than happy to get involved in
anything you guys do to promote ubuntu as a user-friendly option to the
local/internet community

best regards
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Samuel Dasari (https://launchpad.net/~samueldasari)
using the "Contact this team" link on the Florida LoCo Team team page
For more information see