[ubuntu-florida] [Ubuntu-us-florida] Ubuntu Bugs Miss You

Dan Trevino dantrevino at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 05:16:01 GMT 2010

Personally, I think we all have different interests.  Some people will
be interested in KDE, others wont.  Some are already hacking on
launchpad, U1, the loco directory, etc, etc.

Instead of trying to force everyone into focusing on a single
product/service/whatever, in my opinion, our community needs to be
able to guide new contributors where they want to go, show them
options, and encourage.

Do what you love.

Dan
---
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Open Standards!