[ubuntu-florida] Good News for the Florida Team!

Chris Crisafulli itnet7 at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 24 05:22:08 BST 2010

Just wanted to share a couple of things with you, in case you haven't
heard, earlier today Jono Officially made this announcement:

We have been discussing ideas and ways that we can prepare as hosting
LoCo Team, with the possibility of a Florida Team Sponsored Host Event
on the preceding Sunday (We are still checking on whether or not we are
able to secure an area within/or close to the venue).

I would like to take a moment to encourage all of you to join in our
teams' meetings leading up to UDS, so that you can give input and
partake in the events that are planned. I would also like to invite you
to continue after UDS to get involved with the team, and to help plan
and attend other events as they are announced.

Here is the Schedule for Upcoming meetings:

and Here is a link to the next meetings agenda:

Thanks for your time,

Chris Crisafulli
Ubuntu Florida Team Lead