[ubuntu-florida] Brevard/Space Coast Lucid Release Party

Chris Crisafulli itnet7 at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 26 02:19:05 BST 2010

Team,

I just wanted take a moment to make sure that I extend an invitation to
all of you to come and join us for our Lucid Release Party in Brevard
County, Located in Viera at The Avenues Pizza Gallery. I am not
expecting for everyone to drive over from far away places (especially
with it being on a Thursday evening), but for those of you that would
like to attend I wanted to give you the info in case you can make it.

http://www.meetup.com/Spacecoast-Linux/calendar/13227387/

We are really trying to fill this place, and would like to use this
place for similar events if everyone digs it. Please sign up and reserve
your spot on meetup.com. If you can make it, we hope to see you there.

Thanks for your time,

Chris Crisafulli
Florida Team Contact
LoCo Council