[ubuntu-florida] Jaunty Release Parties!

dan dantrevino at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 17:17:43 BST 2009

Release parties are a great opportunity to celebrate, meet new
friends, and introduce Ubuntu to new users.

We've got 4 release parties confirmed, with another 2 or 3 coming
soon, so hopefully we have something near you.  One area we need help
with is Miami/Fort Lauderdale.  If anyone in the area is interested in
helping to organize a release party, please let us know.

Confirmed:
  Gainesville - April 25
  Rockledge/Melbourne - date TBD
  Tallahassee - May 2
  Tampa - date TBD

In Progress:
  Orlando - date TBD
  Jacksonville - date TBD

Need Help:
  Miami/Fort Lauderdale

Details are here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FloridaTeam/Projects/JauntyReleaseParties

Dan
---
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Open Standards!