[ubuntu-florida] suspend-resume testing

dan dantrevino at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 14:32:12 BST 2009

With the release of Jaunty Beta, the Ubuntu Kernel Team is again
requesting help with suspend/resume testing.  The test script is now
packaged along with Jaunty Beta to make things even easier.

Run:
sudo bash /usr/share/checkbox/scripts/suspend_test --full

to start the test process.  Beware that the process takes 30-40
minutes and will reboot your computer many times.  The good part is
that human intervention *should* only be required for the first few
minutes.  Your mileage may very.

A sample run and more information can be found on the wiki:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/SuspendResumeTesting

Dan
---
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Open Standards!