[ubuntu-florida] [Ubuntu-us-florida] Ubuntu Case Badges

Douglass Clem crashsystems at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 02:39:16 GMT 2009

I second the case badge preference. I previously had a sticker from
system76, which was nice (especially since it was free). However, the
plastic laminate wore off, and soon after I was stick with a white sticker.
Having had the case badge for just over 24 hours now, I think it both looks
better (especially on this metallic color case of mine) and is more durable.

I purchased two orders of 11 for a total of $10. I blame dantalizing for
this.

--
Douglass Clem
crashsystems.net

READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email, you agree, on behalf of your
employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from
any and all NON-NEGOTIATED  agreements, licenses, terms-of-service,
shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure,
non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have
entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and
assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and
privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release
me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.