[ubuntu-florida] Tampa Meetup - March 7, Florida Linux Show Jacksonville - March 9

Chris Crisafulli chris_c at linuxsouls.com
Fri Mar 6 13:12:47 GMT 2009

Umer.

First let me say welcome! All you need to do is add yourself under the
show of hands section. When we meet up with we will all better know
whats going on. When you register through the site to volunteer, FLS
might have you help in an area that you feel comfortable with for like 2
hours. This isn't mandatory since you're with the Florida Team, and we
have an exhibitors spot.

We are going to have an installation area set aside, where the Florida
Team can help with performing installations, and I would like to know if
you would feel comfortable in helping out there.

Are you going to be able to make the get together on Sunday, out of
curiousity? Some of us are planning on being at the Exhibit Hall on the
8th somewhere between noon and 6pm, and then we're doing a face to face
@ 7pm for dinner and fun.

Also just to you let you and others know. A lot of us do hang around in
irc @ #ubuntu-us-fl. If you go there and try and talk with us during
most peoples working times, and you don't receive an immediate response
don't get discouraged. A lot of us do leave irc up and are either AFK or
like in dantalizing's case at one of the hundred daily scheduled
meetings.

Thanks for your interest,

Chris Crisafulli
Freenode #ubuntu-us-fl Nick: itnet7