[ubuntu-florida] Tampa Meetup - March 7, Florida Linux Show Jacksonville - March 9

dan dantrevino at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 23:32:37 GMT 2009

Just a couple of reminders....

=== The Tampa Linux meetup is scheduled for 10am on Saturday, March 7.
 More information and directions can be found here:

  http://www.meetup.com/Tampa-Linux

=== The Florida Linux Show is coming up Monday, March 9, in
Jacksonville.  The Ubuntu Florida Team will have a table at the show,
and we'll be getting together Sunday night before the show as well.
If you're in the Jacksonville area and would like to help us at the
table, please sign up here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FloridaTeam/Projects/FloridaLinuxShow-2009J

Those who help out will get Free Admission to the show!

For Sunday night, we'll be meeting up at Mellow Mushroom at 7pm.
Everyone is encouraged to come, say hello, and hang out.

Dan
---
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Open Standards!