[ubuntu-florida] New Florida Team Lead

dan dantrevino at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 04:15:26 GMT 2009

I'm happy to announce that Chris Crisafulli [1] has taken over leadership of
the Florida LoCo team.  Chris has experience leading the Linux SIG of the
Brevard User Group and has been very active in the LoCo team for over a
year.  He has always been welcoming to new users and shares enthusiasm for
making Ubuntu truly 'Linux for Humans'.

I'm excited by the direction we're headed with the Florida LoCo.  With our
upcoming participation in the Global Bug Jam, the Florida Linux Show, and
potentially 5 release parties, we're slowly growing to become one of the
more active US teams.  I will continue to be involved and will be available
to lend Chris whatever help I can provide, but I'm confident Chris is going
to push our team to even greater heights.

Dan

[1] https://launchpad.net/~itnet7 <https://launchpad.net/%7Eitnet7>