[ubuntu-florida] Anyone willing to generate a deb for this project?

ElementC wer4geeks at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 04:41:32 GMT 2009

Hey guys, a project I try to follow pretty closely is about to hit a pseudo
1.0 release.

They're trying to get together some linux packages for the release, does
anyone here know how to build .debs and/or use the launchpad automated build
system? I really think this is a pretty great project and they deserve all
the help we can give.

You can find out a lot more at: http://bitfighter.net

Also, I think it'd be cool to have an ubuntu-florida match everyone once in
a while. it's an addicting game for anyone.

Thanks, folks.

This document is released under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States license. (
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/us/)