[ubuntu-florida] Canonical responds to Microsoft FUD

dan dantrevino at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 21:38:28 BST 2009

http://blog.canonical.com/?p=151

My particular take...

I always love to hear how "Windows" support over X number of devices.
Thats great for "Windows".  How many of those devices are supported by
Vista or Windows 7?  My guess is about 10% of what that X number is.

Isn't it time Microsoft quit bragging about how many printers that
Windows XP supports?  Especially since they've been doing their best
to kill it off?  How about we compare apples to apples, huh?  And quit
being vague about which platform(s) we're talking about.

dan
---
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Open Standards!
Sent from Gainesville, Florida, United States