[ubuntu-florida] For those with Packaging and Development Interests.-Packaging Training kicking off this week!

Chris Crisafulli chris_c at linuxsouls.com
Wed Apr 1 05:49:30 BST 2009

Team,

Daniel Holbach and the MOTU guys are putting together some really good
training in the upcoming month of April on Thursday's at staggered times.

Here is the first paragraph or so describing their goals of this:

Packaging Training kicking off this week!
By dholbach

Short version: if you’re interested in learning what it takes to learn
packaging, mark
Thursday in your calendar. From now on Thursday is Packaging Training Day.
Based on our experience with initiatives like the MOTU Q&A Sessions, the
Ubuntu Developer Week and Ubuntu Open Week, the Ubuntu Developer Community
is
offering the following training effort starting in April:

For full details visit this link: http://tinyurl.com/ddyaoy

If anyone is so inclined to help raise awareness:

http://tinyurl.com/cudlnu

Thanks for your time and I look forward to seeing some of you in
#ubuntu-classroom on irc.freenode.net during training,

Chris Crisafulli
Florida Loco Team Lead
aka itnet7 #ubuntu-us-fl on irc.freenode.net