[ubuntu-florida] website enhancements http://www.ubuntu-fl.org/

dan dantrevino at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 08:34:26 GMT 2008

As part of our website rebuild, we've finally enabled user registration for
the LoCo website [1].  We don't have much in the way of features yet, but we
do intend to make the system a more interactive way of communicating with
the LoCo Team and the public at large, so bear with us as we expand the
usefulness of the site.

For now, registered users will be able to "Author" news and new links.
Articles will be reviewed before being "Published".  At this time, we have
no official guidelines, but articles should follow the general content rules
for Canonical LoCo Hosting [2], specifically:

   -

   Good taste: The Lo**Co teams agrees to refrain from posting content that
   may offend other groups or individuals.
   -

   The Lo**Co team website should not contain advertising or promote one
   commercial enterprise over another. A neutral and objective listing of local
   companies providing services for Ubuntu is fine, however.
   - Teams agree to use the Ubuntu logo in accordance with the trademark
   policy.

And, of course, the content should be Ubuntu-related.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Dan

1. http://www.ubuntu-fl.org
2. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoHosting