[ubuntu-florida] Document Freedom Day: 3/26, Orlando

Gavin Baker gavin at gavinbaker.com
Mon Mar 17 20:02:24 GMT 2008

Document Freedom Day <http://documentfreedom.org/> is a campaign
organized by the Free Software Foundation Europe and others to raise
awareness of the need for open file formats. Teams around the world will
organize local events on March 26 to educate their communities about
open formats.

I've got a package of swag to organize an event in Orlando: flyers,
stickers, a few T-shirts for volunteers, and a big flag with the ODF logo.

If you want to help organize the event, or volunteer, email me off-list.

--
Gavin Baker
http://www.gavinbaker.com/
gavin at gavinbaker.com

If we cannot be free, we can at least be cheap.
     Frank Zappa